Here are the top 7 benefits of private lessons
2. Individual attention ensures the most rapid and thorough absorption of the material YOU want to master.
3. You will be able to learn at your own pace. Let's face it, everyone learns at different rates. Some people can just watch something once and get it (don't you hate that?), and others need lots of repetition. In a private lesson we will tailor the pace and methodology to how you learn.
4. No partner is needed, but if you happen to have one that is ok too. In a private setting you don't have to rotate partners as is customary in a group class.
5. You are much less likely to develop bad dance habits. In a group class the instructor just does not have enough eyes to watch every student at all times and thus bad dance habits can develop under the radar. But in a private dance lesson your dance instructor will be able to quickly identify and correct any errors before they develop into dreaded bad habits.
6. Private lessons are just that, private. If you are shy and uncomfortable with your dance skills, private lessons are for you. There is no one to judge you.
7. Private dance lessons are quite simply the fastest way for you to learn how to dance.
Private lessons at our studio are 45 minutes long and scheduled at your convenience with your instructor. You can take these by yourself or with a partner, the cost remains the same. We strongly recommend private lessons for you to take full advantage of your dance training at Blue Suede Ballroom. Private lessons are by appointment only. Please call the studio at 901-758-0032 for pricing and to schedule your private. We often offer special pricing for new/beginner students.